SUMMER EVENING CAMPFIRES
Offered Friday & Saturday evenings , June 5th – August 28th! Parties available between 6:00pm – 10:00pm.
Advance Booking is Required
Whether you are coming to Blake’s for a birthday party, family reunion, or just to spend the evening with family or friends, our evening campfire party packages offer an evening of summer fun. Enjoy a one of a kind gathering with a private campfire, sweet cider and donuts for your group, wagon rides through the orchard, and over 25 activities for children of all ages in our Funland. Roast marshmallows over the fire and enjoy a s’mores around the fire.
- Private Campfire Area – Please bring your own lawn chairs to sit near the fire
- Additional reserved covered seating area near the campfire site
- Cider & Donuts for each person
- Train/Wagon Ride Through the Orchard
- Unlimited Admission to Barnyard Funland
- Giant Jumping Pillows
- Animal Petting Farm
- John Deere Pedal Track
- Straw Mountain
- Tricycle Track
- Sports Zone
- Haunted Village
- Inflatable Axe Throwing
- S’mores kit for the group
- And More!
Package A- $19.95 per person
ALL INCLUSIONS + S’MORES KITS
- Minimum 20 persons to book.
- All guests are required to pay, except children 2 and under
- Group check in is located at the Barnyard Funland Admission building entrance.
- Outside food and drinks are NOT Permitted, except for birthday cakes
- Parties MAY be rescheduled due to inclement weather
- No alcohol allowed around the campfire area – Blake’s Tasting Room & Orchard Square Tap is open till 11 PM
- Please bring a mask as it is required in all enclosed buildings and any area where social distancing cannot be maintained
DEPOSIT & PAYMENT INFORMATION
- A non-refundable $100 deposit is required to reserve your party once booking is confirmed, which will then be deducted from the total bill.
- All groups must complete a final payment in one lump sum 7 days prior to the event in-person or by phone to limit social contact upon arrival. We accept all major credit cards
- All payments are non-refundable. Payments can be transferred to another date due to inclement weather.
Questions? Contact our Group Coordinator, Laurie Pickell at (586)295-7948
There are two Blake’s locations in Armada, your reservation will be at:
Blake’s Orchard & Cider Mill
17985 Armada Center Road, Armada, MI 48005