Blake Farms is excited to welcome you back with some important updates to promote the safety of our customers and employees.
As we welcome you back to the farm we’ve made multiple updates based on guidance from the CDC to keep you safe this fall season. The measures we have implemented are designed to promote cleaning & sanitization, social distancing and reduced contact.
Below is a list of steps we are taking to ensure your safety:
• All employees will be wearing masks
• High touch areas will be sanitized multiple times daily
• Plexiglass dividers at all cashier areas
• Blake’s Hand Sanitizer stations for your use
• Decals on the floor to direct traffic flow and proper social distancing
• Limited capacity inside all enclosed buildings
•Daily employee health checks prior to each shift
We ask that you
• Plan ahead
• Wear a mask
• Be aware of your surroundings
• Visit during the week if possible to limit crowds during peak weekend hours.
• Wash & sanitize your hands frequently using Blake’s hand wash and sanitize stations across the property
• If you are sick or feel stick please stay home
Continue to check back for further updates.
http://www.blakefarms.com/safetyBlake’s has implemented multiple new procedures to keep our employees and customers safe while visiting Blake’s. Visit our safety page for a full list of our current COVID-19 safety procedures.
Yes, masks are required in any enclosed building on our property. Guests are not required but are encouraged to wear masks in our open-air areas including Funland and u-pick as long as social distancing can
No, guests are not required to wear a mask in the u-pick open-air areas where social distancing can be maintained.
Yes, masks are required to enter the Funland Admission building, at any attraction inside an enclosed building and on all train & wagon rides
Blake’s Tasting Room is operating at 50% capacity in accordance with state regulations. All of our enclosed building areas are also operating at reduced capacity based on square footage and have door greeters/monitors during high volume days & times to monitor capacity levels. Guests may be required to wait outside prior to entering a building to shop during high volume times.
Guests are encouraged to purchase their Funland and Haunted Attraction tickets online in advance to guarantee entry. Walk up tickets and admission may not be available due to limited capacity.