- Commemorative T-Shirt
- After Race Donut
- After Race Can of Hard Cider OR Sweet Cider for participants under 21
- Commemorative Race Glass
WHO CAN PARTICIPATe?
Blake’s Fall 5k is open for children and adults of any age. Participants under the age of 21 can enjoy a glass of sweet apple cider following the race. Strollers are permitted but at your own risk as the entire course is gravel/grass. Pets are not permitted.
How Much Does it Cost?
$38 per person – Early Bird through August 31st
$45 per person – Regular Admission September 1st – September 9th
$50 per person – Day of Registration
- 1st Place Overall Male & Female $100 Blake’s Gift Card, Prize Bag
- 2nd Place Overall Male & Female $75 Blake’s Gift Card & Prize Bag
- 3rd Place Overall Male & Female $50 Blake’s Gift Card & Prize Bag
Age Category Prizes
- 1st Place Age Category Male & Female $20 Blake’s Gift Card & Prize Bag
- 2nd Place Age Category Male & Female $10 Blake’s Gift Card & Prize Bag
- Age categories: 14 and under, 15 to 19, 20 to 24, 25 to 29, 30 to 34, 35 to 39, 40 to 44, 45 to 49, 50 to 54, 55 to 59, 60 to 64, 65 to 69, 70 and over
All entries are final and there are no refunds.If the event is cancelled because of weather, natural disaster, global pandemic, governmental or court order or any other reason, refunds will not be given.If possible the event will be postponed and your entry will be transferred to the new date. Participants will also have the option not defer their registration to a future Blake’s 5k in the case of a cancellation.
Participants unable to participate are welcome to pick up their runner packet, shirt & swag at the packet pick-up.